You are here: Home
March 30-31 the Messalonskee All Sports Boosters will be hosting the 1st Annual Messo-Thon ’13! WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT YOU ASK…well it is going to be a fantastic event just for Messalonskee High School Students! An ALL NIGHT DANCE-A-THON with a great DJ & two Live Bands. We will have various contests; challenges, raffles, give-a-ways and a Midnight Buffet for all that participate! Each student is asked to raise a minimum of $50 to participate. All funds raised will benefit the All Sports Boosters AND your class treasury. 75% will go to Boosters and the remaining 25% will be divided as follows: the Class with the highest participation will get 15% and the other classes will share 10%. ONE LUCKY STUDENT WILL RECEIVE A SECRET GRAND PRIZE!!!!
Below is an email Coach Mike McGee of Lawrence sent to Principal Jon Moody after Friday nights boy's basketball game. Superintendent Smith forwarded this to all RSU18 school board members which brought it to my attention. I'm not sure Coach McGee intended this note to go viral, but I checked with Mr. Moody and got his ok to share this. If you were at the game, you saw an amazing display of heart, spirit, teamwork and sportsmanship on behalf of the players, student fans and all in attendance. Coach McGee, in an unbelievably classy gesture, sent this amazing note recognizing the school environment. That evening truly displayed the importance of athletics for a school building. Thank you Coach McGee.
Just received this from Becky Fisher.
Here is the most current schedule for all games and meets for this winter season.
It is in PDF so click here to view.
Sample Business Article - December 17, 2012 - A2Z Computing Services, Inc. is designing a website for Messalonskee High Alumni, Julie Wheelock. The website is expected to go live before the end of the year and is a Photo Gallery site with a shopping cart feature. Ms. Wheelock who travels around the State of Maine taking breathtaking photos of scenery and wildlife needed a site where she could display and sell her photos. She also needed a system that allowed for the uploading and modification of the pictures herself so that involvement by the webdesigner each time was not necessary.
For a complete list of websites designed by A2Z Computing Services, Inc., please see A2ZComputing.com
Sample Business Article - December 17, 2012 - A2Z Computing Services, Inc. (A2Z) is designing a new website for the Alfond Youth Center's New England Baseball Camp. The site is expected to go live by the end of this year to aid in the promotion of the Center's Summer Baseball Camp at Little Fenway on the McGrath Pond Road in Oakland.
The site is being designed using the Joomla Content Management System that will allow for the Alfond Center Staff to make changes to the content directly without the need to contact the webdesigner everytime. The site also features an interactive photo gallery for the camp.
For a complete list of sites designed by A2Z Computing Services, Inc., please see A2ZComputing.com